The 100 Word Financial Plan
• 6-12 months of Contingency Funds.
• 20-40X of your Annual Income -Term Plan.
• Insure your Health and Assets.
• First Save 25% of your Income and then Spend Guilt-Free.
• Set Financial Goals and Prioritize.
• Start Small with 5% if you can’t save more but Start Now.
• Minimum 50% of your Assets to be invested in Diversified Equity
Funds(Long Term Money only).
• Rebalance your Asset Allocation once a year.
• Ensure Nomination on All Assets.
• Create your Power of Attorney and Will.
• Get out of Compounding’s Way.
• Stop Reading or watching the News. Read Good Books instead.
• Be Positive about India and the world.
P.S. (Yes and Drink that Starbucks Coffee if you like it)