7 Principles to Always Remember:
- There is no such thing as FREE. A price is always paid. It is just that you do not know it.
- There are no Guarantees (The ones who do give one are simply lying or fooling themselves).
- Your Behaviour is the Biggest Cost in Investing. Your Behaviour determines everything not just in investing but in life.
- A Real Financial Professional is your guide in this VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) world. Hiring one is one of the best investments you can make and the most important decision in investing that you will ever make.
- Your Life and Markets will go up and down; It is just how it works but over a period of time, both go up.
- Investing is a Test of your Optimism. Put another way, Optimism is a necessary ingredient in Investing.
- Finally, Even the Best have Coaches. Find yourself one.