The Art and Science of teaching children about money
This book will equip parents to take hands on approach to make their children financially literate. You do not have to be CFO or savvy money manager. Even a quick read of the book will give parents ideas, concepts and tools that can be used anytime. Here are some of the key take-away.
- When should you start teaching your kids about money?
- How should you introduce money and financial concepts to your children?
- What should you teach beyond the concept of a Piggy bank?
- What and How to teach children of different age groups?
- (5-10 years, 11-15 years and 16-20 years)
- How to handle peer pressure?
- Basic Financial Concepts that every parent must teach children.
- How to answer some of the uncomfortable questions children have?
- Interviews with Celebrity Parents and many more.
- Financial Literacy is Financial Self-Defense!!